Monday, January 23, 2012

Prince Charming

Just like a story in a fairytale writen long ago,
The wicked one had cast an evil spell, on one the story goes.
She fell asleep, no more to wake in darkness she would be,
To never know a love so strong and true, but the story changed you see.
Out from the darkness, came a knight riding galantly,
A kiss of love would break the evil spell and set his true love free.

Chorus:
You see, she knew him as her saviour, the one who set her free,
No more to lie in such darkness, for the wicked spell did flee,
Because the love of someone so great, she found her Price Charming.

Well, my story is somewhat the same, but not so long ago,
The evil one had me bound in sin, so my story goes.
I was slipping into darkness, dying more each day,
I never knew Someone could love me, in a very special way.
But from the darkness came a Light, that light was Jesus Christ,
He died to take away the curse of death, and set my spririt free.

2nd Chorus:
You see I know him as my Saviour, the one who died for me,
No more to be bound in such darkness, for He came to rescue me,
He's the love that I have longed for and oh, so much more.
You see I know Him as my Prince of Peace,
But He's Prince Charming to Me.
Yes, I know Him as my Prince of Peace, but He's Prince Charming to me.

1 comment:

mommie222 said...

Did you write this song Yaya? It is beautiful and I would love to borrow it please if you will let me?
Love you <3